For those who seek the competitive advantage in drag racing, especially among front wheel drive enthusiasts, the Nitto competition drag radial is what you may be looking for. It's what the other guys are using to win. And when you're not at the track, you can use this DOT-approved tire on the street.
- "Soft" racing tread compound and 6/32" tread depth are specially constructed for maximum drag racing traction.
- DOT-approved design means you qualify for that class; and you can use the NT-555 on the street too.
- Unidirectional tread pattern allows for top speed at the track and excellent handling for daily driving.
- Combination of tread rigidity and center rib design ensures high-speed stability.
- Rim guard protects wheels against damage.
- V-performance rated (up to 149 mph)